Welcome Back!!! October came and went and I’m bet you everything in the world that November will do the same meaning Christmas will be here in no time and I can not wait. 58 days and counting.
Beauty: October didn’t really see my discover many new products but instead rediscover some old classics.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I tried this concealer way back when it first got released and I liked it but I got the wrong shade so never really grew to love it. However, when my go-to Collection Lasting Perfection concealer was out of stock, I decided to try this one out again and this time I’ve fallen in love with it. It’s such a gorgeous creamy consistency and blends out so nicely, leaving a beautiful high coverage. I tend to only use this under my eyes so I’m not sure how it performs on blemishes. This is actually my second tube since rediscovering it.
- LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub: This product is loved by the beauty community so I just had to try it. I didn’t really use it when I first purchased it but recently as I’ve been wearing lipstick, Macs Velvet Teddy to be more exact, I’ve fallen head over heels for this lip scrub. Because of all the natural ingredients you can’t help but lick your lips after using it, it tastes and smells divine.
- Naked 1 Palette: If you saw my “go-to autumn make-up look” post you will know how loved this palette is. However with so many amazing and gorgeous eyeshadow palettes out there, I tend to have phases with different ones. This month I rediscovered my love for the Naked 1. Gorgeous shades which I think are perfect for the autumn months and amazing pigmentation. To be honest you don’t really need anything else in a eyeshadow palette.
- Ripped Jeans: They just spice up my go-to outfit of jeans and graphic tee.
- Bomber Jacket: The one above is from Primark. It just goes with everything and it’s easy just to throw on in the morning when my brain isn’t functioning yet. And for a Primark purchase it’s made so well and is actually really warm.
- Green Tea: I’ve always been a lover of a good cup of tea but it’s usually the classic English Breakfast. However this month I started drinking green tea, don’t ask me why, I just felt like it. I started drinking it everyday and soon my go-to Tetley Green Tea ran out so I had to find a new one. That’s when I discovered my love for Cranberry Green Tea, it’s heavenly.
- My Dad Wrote A Porno Podcast: Now don’t be discouraged by the title, this podcast is laugh out loud funny. Three friends sit around together reading aloud an erotic novel called Belinda Blinked that one of the guys dad has written, it’s too funny and I’ve been loving listening to this, this month.
- Allie and Tylan: I’ve been a fan of the Gardiner Sisters for years now so when Allie Gardiner started a vlog channel with her husband Tylan, I was instantly a subscriber. These two beautiful humans are so funny, so kind and amazing. They show the world how couples are meant to treat each other and they are just awesome. My favourite videos of theirs are their NaNights which they upload on Saturdays night. It’s now my Sunday morning routine to make myself a cup of Cranberry Green Tea and watch NaNight.
Music Favourites: I’ve been loving a lot this month as commuting into London for uni is long and I need some entertainment…here are just a few I’ve been listening to the most. Although as I’m writing this I’m listening to Michael Buble’s new album and I’m really liking it.
- Fire In My Heart – Simple Plan
- Grow Up – Olly Murs
- I Ain’t Missing You – Aston Merrygold
- Nobody But Me – Michael Buble
- Shout Out To My Ex – Little Mix
- Strip No More – Lukas Graham (Spotify Session Version)
- Once Upon A Time – Say no more, it’s just an incredible show with an immensely complex yet awesome storyline and it’s so addicting. I’m currently on season 2 and I’m so excited to see where it’s heading.
- The Walking Dead – I couldn’t write this blog post without mentioning this show. That S7 Premiere was amazing, Andrew Lincoln deserves an Emmy. Some people didn’t like it and I understand why but if you’ve been watching The Walking Dead since the beginning, you clearly knew what they could do and what Negan would be like. It’s a TV show at the end of the day and I loved it.
- The Big Bang Theory – Tom and I have started watching this from the beginning on Netflix and although I will always be a true FRIENDS fan, I’ve really enjoyed watching this in bed before sleeping snuggled next to Tom. It’s a great feel good show and a complete comparison to the other two I’ve been loving this month.
My beauty favourites may have been my smallest section this month but I’ve been loving so much other stuff that I just had to include them all. I really hope you enjoyed this blog post and let me know some of your favourites this month, I always love discovering new things.
until next time,
Check Out My Last Blog Post