TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Welcome Back!!! Another month is coming to an end so another favourites post is here. I seriously can’t believe it’s December in a couple of days. Christmas is going to fly here and I’m so ready but also so not. Christmas is my favourite time of year so I can’t wait for it to be here yet it’s over so quickly so I’m trying to savour the festive activities as much as possible. Anyway, enough about Christmas. What have I been loving during the month of November? Not a lot of new things and a few rediscoveries.
- Morphs 35T Palette: This a very recent favourite of mine but I absolutely adore it so I couldn’t not feature it. It’s just the perfect palette for autumn and winter. It enables me to stay in my comfort zone of browns but also allows me to step out of it sometimes with the option of pinks and deep purples. For only £21.00, you can’t go wrong. I rave about it in my First Impressions: Morphore 35T post.
- Revlon Colour Burst in Sunbaked 044: I rediscovered this as I was rummaging through my old makeup bag for my brown pencil eyeliner. I spotted this and thought I’d apply it for the day not realising that it would soon be my go-to lip product for the month of November. I’ve been wearing this every single day since rediscovering it and I love it. It’s truly “my lips but better” shade for me.
- Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Elegant: (not going to lie, I wrote down everything that was on the outer box as I have no clue the real name). My boyfriends parents got me this after their travels which was so sweet of them and since my Flowerbomb perfume ran out this month (Empties # 5| November) I’ve been gravitating towards this one. I would say it’s a fresh floral scent but I’m not too sure, all I know is that I’ve been loving wearing it this month.
- Converse: Most people just tend to get the regular Converse, the white or black ones. But personally, I don’t like following the crowd, so I get every colour other than black and white. I’ve been loving wearing my brown/purple Converse this month. They are a great way to spice up a plain outfit and the colour is just perfect for autumn.
- Mike Lake: Who you ask? An amazing musician that’s who. He hasn’t posted a video in a while which makes me so upset but he says he’s got a new one coming this week or next so I can’t wait!!! Please go check him out. He does amazing covers and bathroom jams on Instagram.
- What We Got (Mickey’s Birthday Song) – Tony Ferrari
- Sherry – Jersey Boys
I’ve been loving my entire Country Chill playlist on Spotify as well. And I can’t forget my Christmas tunes. Santa Tell me by Ariana Grande is amazing.
I can’t believe we’re nearly into December, where as 2016 gone?! What have you been loving this month? Are any of my favourites also yours? Let’s chat in the comments. It’s truly the best part about blogging.
Thank you for reading and supporting my blog. I really want to reach 400 followers by the end of year, let’s try and make that happen because it would be amazing for 2016 to go out with a bang.
until next time,
Check Out My Last Post
Plan With Me | My Bujo
Empties #5 | November
The Versatile Blogger Award
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Welcome Back!!! October came and went and I’m bet you everything in the world that November will do the same meaning Christmas will be here in no time and I can not wait. 58 days and counting.
Beauty: October didn’t really see my discover many new products but instead rediscover some old classics.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I tried this concealer way back when it first got released and I liked it but I got the wrong shade so never really grew to love it. However, when my go-to Collection Lasting Perfection concealer was out of stock, I decided to try this one out again and this time I’ve fallen in love with it. It’s such a gorgeous creamy consistency and blends out so nicely, leaving a beautiful high coverage. I tend to only use this under my eyes so I’m not sure how it performs on blemishes. This is actually my second tube since rediscovering it.
- LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub: This product is loved by the beauty community so I just had to try it. I didn’t really use it when I first purchased it but recently as I’ve been wearing lipstick, Macs Velvet Teddy to be more exact, I’ve fallen head over heels for this lip scrub. Because of all the natural ingredients you can’t help but lick your lips after using it, it tastes and smells divine.
- Naked 1 Palette: If you saw my “go-to autumn make-up look” post you will know how loved this palette is. However with so many amazing and gorgeous eyeshadow palettes out there, I tend to have phases with different ones. This month I rediscovered my love for the Naked 1. Gorgeous shades which I think are perfect for the autumn months and amazing pigmentation. To be honest you don’t really need anything else in a eyeshadow palette.
- Ripped Jeans: They just spice up my go-to outfit of jeans and graphic tee.
- Bomber Jacket: The one above is from Primark. It just goes with everything and it’s easy just to throw on in the morning when my brain isn’t functioning yet. And for a Primark purchase it’s made so well and is actually really warm.
- Green Tea: I’ve always been a lover of a good cup of tea but it’s usually the classic English Breakfast. However this month I started drinking green tea, don’t ask me why, I just felt like it. I started drinking it everyday and soon my go-to Tetley Green Tea ran out so I had to find a new one. That’s when I discovered my love for Cranberry Green Tea, it’s heavenly.
- My Dad Wrote A Porno Podcast: Now don’t be discouraged by the title, this podcast is laugh out loud funny. Three friends sit around together reading aloud an erotic novel called Belinda Blinked that one of the guys dad has written, it’s too funny and I’ve been loving listening to this, this month.
- Allie and Tylan: I’ve been a fan of the Gardiner Sisters for years now so when Allie Gardiner started a vlog channel with her husband Tylan, I was instantly a subscriber. These two beautiful humans are so funny, so kind and amazing. They show the world how couples are meant to treat each other and they are just awesome. My favourite videos of theirs are their NaNights which they upload on Saturdays night. It’s now my Sunday morning routine to make myself a cup of Cranberry Green Tea and watch NaNight.
Music Favourites: I’ve been loving a lot this month as commuting into London for uni is long and I need some entertainment…here are just a few I’ve been listening to the most. Although as I’m writing this I’m listening to Michael Buble’s new album and I’m really liking it.
- Fire In My Heart – Simple Plan
- Grow Up – Olly Murs
- I Ain’t Missing You – Aston Merrygold
- Nobody But Me – Michael Buble
- Shout Out To My Ex – Little Mix
- Strip No More – Lukas Graham (Spotify Session Version)
- Once Upon A Time – Say no more, it’s just an incredible show with an immensely complex yet awesome storyline and it’s so addicting. I’m currently on season 2 and I’m so excited to see where it’s heading.
- The Walking Dead – I couldn’t write this blog post without mentioning this show. That S7 Premiere was amazing, Andrew Lincoln deserves an Emmy. Some people didn’t like it and I understand why but if you’ve been watching The Walking Dead since the beginning, you clearly knew what they could do and what Negan would be like. It’s a TV show at the end of the day and I loved it.
- The Big Bang Theory – Tom and I have started watching this from the beginning on Netflix and although I will always be a true FRIENDS fan, I’ve really enjoyed watching this in bed before sleeping snuggled next to Tom. It’s a great feel good show and a complete comparison to the other two I’ve been loving this month.
My beauty favourites may have been my smallest section this month but I’ve been loving so much other stuff that I just had to include them all. I really hope you enjoyed this blog post and let me know some of your favourites this month, I always love discovering new things.
until next time,
Check Out My Last Blog Post
Review: Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt and Contour Kit
My Go-To Autumn Look
Tea Talk #1
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’
Welcome Back!!! Everyone says it at the beginning of their monthly favourites and I try not to repeat every single blogger out there but I can’t help it. How is it October already?! The rest of 2016 will fly by but OMG… I’m so ready for Autumn and Winter and Christmas and all things cold and cosy. I can finally wear my earmuffs again.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: My love for my old holy grail foundation came back this month and I realised how fricken amazing this foundation is. It’s defiantly not a high coverage foundation, more medium coverage but it’s perfect for work and days I want to wear some makeup and make my skin a little more perky but not over kill it with a full face of makeup. I’ve been loving applying this with my RT (real techniques) Complexion Sponge.
- Calvin Klein Sheer Creme Eyeshadow in Sheer Nectar: This is was one of the first ever eyeshadows I got way back when ( I got it in Poundland) and it’s probably not a good idea to be using it but its been part of my go-to eye look this month. This is a perfect base for a natural smokey eye. It doesn’t have great pigmentation but for a base I’ve found it works really well at keeping my eyeshadow stay all day.
- MUA Single Eyeshadow in Bronze: All I can say about this product is PIGMENTATION. This single eyeshadow from MUA was only £1 and the pigmentation is unreal. The Calvin Klein and the MUA eyeshadow combo have been my go-to eyeshadow look this month.
one swatch…that pigmentation is unreal! I’ve got Too Face eyeshadows with less pigmentation than this £1 eyeshadow.
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula: I brought this mositurizer back when I got my tattoo (I GOT A TATTOO | Tattoo Advice ) as my tattoo artist recommended it as a great healing cream and it certainly did the job. But I’ve continued to use it just as a normal moisturiser and it’s amazing. Not only does it make my skin super soft, it smells incredible. It’s not greasy at all when you apply it and it soaks into your skin really quickly…perfect for those days where you are in a rush.
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Shampoo & Conditioner: You’re probably sick of me talking about these two products but I can’t help but rave about them. They feature in my September Empties and I also have a review on them here. I can’t recommend them enough.
- iPhone 6 Plus: Of course I had to mention this not so little beauty. My contract for my iPhone 5C (Whats on my iPhone?) was up at the end of September so I had to get a new phone...thats just how the world works these days but unfortunately being on a student budget I couldn’t quite afford the iPhone 7. But OMG I’m in love with the 6 Plus. I could never go back to a smaller phone now. Also, big shout out to my new super cute phone case form Skinnydip.
- FriendsFest Hoodie: Apart from getting makeup all over it due to it being white (the black hoodie had sold out and I didn’t want the hot pink one), I’ve been wearing this hoodie so much. It’s super comfy and a great memory of my time this year at FriendsFest (blog post here)
- Wild World – Bastille (their entire new album is amazing)
- Future Throwback – Todd Carey (another entire album I’ve been listening to a lot this month)
- I Ain’t Missing You – Aston Merrygold (give it a go, it defiantly grows on you)
- When Will I See You Again? – Owl City (a Disney tune I can’t get enough of)
- Mobile Orchestra – Owl City (Owl City are back on my radar and I’ve been loving this album of theirs)
Bye September, Hello October. Let’s make the most of the last couple of months of 2016 and go out with a bang. I can’t wait for Autumn and the colder weather. My blanket scarf, Ugg boots and Parker jacket will back out of the wardrobe soon enough.
Thanks for reading and if you enjoyed it, let me know in the comments or by liking this post. I always love reading favourite posts as it means I can discover new products I can add to my never ending wish list.
Have you tried any of the products I’ve mentioned above? Let me know your thoughts.
until next time,
Check Out My Last Bog Post
Welcome Back!!! To be honest with you I haven’t really found many new products this month that I’ve loved. I’ve really just stuck to my June favourites through-out July. I’m still using and loving my Makeup Revolution Redemption 1 Iconic palette, the L’Oreal Infallible Matte foundation is still the foundation I gravitate to most and I have’t stopped using my Tangle Teezer, review here, so it was hard to think of new products that I’ve been loving in July. However, I do have a few new ones to share with you all.
So what have I been loving this month?
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner: A fairly new discovery of mine but I’ve been wanting to try them out for a while and when I saw them at half price at less than £2.00 a bottle, I couldn’t not pick them up. I absolutely love the smell of these two, coconut and chocolate is a perfect combination and they do well with moisturising my hair and making it super soft.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit: It’s rare that I find a palette like this where I like all the shades within it. The contour is a great shade for my skin, I love the blush colour, it’s a subtle pink so great for a natural summer look and the highlight is the perfect shimmeriness….is that even a word?! (click here for swatches)
- Gilly Hicks Body Spray (Annandale Moore): This is such an old product I’m not even sure if they sell it anymore but I rediscovered my love for it this month and I’m nearly out. This scent is just perfect for summer, it’s a sweet fruity scent.
- Zoellas Double Creme Body Cream (Sweet Inspirations): Also a really new discovery but one I instantly knew I loved. I love the scent of Zoe’s new range and this body cream is great. It’s a thick consistency and it does take a little bit of time to soak into the skin…and a little defiantly goes a long way, but once it has sunk in, it leaves your body feeling super smooth and not greasy at all.
- Since getting out my reading slump I’ve been loving watching all my BookTube favourites again, some include the likes of….TheBookHoarder, GraceWithABookInHerFace, ReadbyZoe and BooksandLaLa… just to name a few.
- Eastenders: I’ve always loved Eastenders but I’ve been so good at keeping up with it lately and it’s getting so good with all the twisting storylines. If you don’t know what Eastenders is, it’s a British TV Soap, aka serial drama.
- The Walking Dead: Yes, I will never not love this programme. Tom and I are now on Season 6 and he has no idea what’s coming and I don’t want it to end again.
- Whiskeys Gone – Zac Brown Band
- Vacation – Thomas Rhett
- Titled – Christina and the Queens
Another blog post…and another month done and dusted. Seriously where is 2016 going?! However, I’m so stoked for August because I’M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!! I can not wait!!!!
What products have you been loving this month? leave them below. Or if you have been loving any of the same products I have.
until next time,
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!! I went to pick up The Cursed Child today and I’m about 40 pages in and loving it!!! Have you picked it up yet?
twitter | instagram
Check Out My Last Blog Post:
Empties #2 | July
Welcome Back!! As the end of another month has come and gone it’s only fair that I share with you some of the things I’ve been loving. Every YouTuber and blogger always mentions the fact that the month has gone so quickly and it feels like only yesterday it was Christmas so y’know what? I’m not going to mention that but believe me I feel it. Time goes too quickly for my liking, one half of me loves it because it means some exciting things are coming faster…Disney, FriendsFest, seeing Guys and Dolls…getting my first ever TATTOO, it also means that each second you live is speeding by, so make sure you make the most of it.
So what have I been loving in the month of June?
- Tangle Teezer – I was always skeptical about this product…is it really worth the money and as good as everyone says it is? I’m so thankful to my sister for getting it for me for my birthday… it totally lives up to the hype. (Full review to come soon)
- Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara – the more I’m using this mascara the more I love it. The original Lash Sensational mascara WAS my holy grail but I think the Luscious one has taken it’s place…a BIG statement for me. (Click here for a comparison of the two)
- L’Oreal Infallible 24h-Matte – high coverage, light weight, matte finish and actually lasts all day…not sure about the 24hr statement because who keeps their makeup for that long? As soon as I step through my front door after a long day that makeup is coming straight off.
- Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick – a birthday present to myself as I’d thought I’d treat myself to my first ever Mac lipstick. So happy I went with Velvet Teddy as my first one as it’s a perfect nude shade, great for everyday wear and I feel it would suit all skin tones. It is a matte lipstick, which I like but I do feel it drying on my lips but not so much it’s unbearable and it doesn’t bother me. It also has great staying power and I never really have to touch it up.
- Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 1 – this has been my go to eye shadow palette this month as it’s just quick and easy to grab and has great neutral shades for work. Makeup Revolution are a great affordable brand and their eyeshadow palettes are products of theirs that never disappoint with how easy they blend, their staying power and colour pay off.
- Flowerbomb by Vickor & Ralph – This perfume is a rediscovery of mine. I finished a bottle ages ago and never thought about repurchasing until I received my first ever pay cheque. I’m rubbish at describing scents but trust me it smells amazing and if you ever get the chance, go and sniff it.
- My Bullet Journal – I’ve really gotten back into my bullet journal this month after not being too fussed about it and I’m loving it to keep track on various things and it just allows me to be more organised (hear all about it here)
- Sims 4 – my new computer allowed Sims 4 to work properly again and I’ve been taking advantage of that and I’m loving it. I’ve always been a Simmer… person who plays sims. I remember getting Sims: House Party when it came out back in early 2000s and I’ve played every Sims game since…2,3 and 4.
- Sacconejolys – always knew about them from Zoella but never watched their own videos until recently. I absolutely adore them and as soon as I get home from work I grab a snack and watch their latest vlog to relax before getting on with my evening.
- Pixels and Pixie Dust – I’ve always wanted to participate in the Disney College Program but May and June saw me really start researching it and getting into it. I discovered Pixels and Pixie Dust, a lovely girl called Megan from New Zealand who vlogged her whole experience on the DCP. I’ve been obsessed with her videos.
- The Walking Dead – Tom has never seen The Walking Dead before so I said I would rewatch it with him. We are currently at the beginning of season 5 and not only has he fallen in love with it, I’ve adored rewatching and seeing the characters develop and grow all over again. I will never get old of this series.
- Send My Love – Adele
- Can’t Stop This Feeling – JT
- New Girl – Reggie ‘N’ Bollie
What things have you been loving this month? Have we been loving the same things? Let me know in the comments.
What to know what books I’ve been loving in June? Check out my June Wrap Up & July TBR.
until next time…
twitter | instagram | goodreads
Check Out Last Blog Post:
June Wrap Up & July TBR
Empties #1 | June
Holy Grail Mascara
My Bullet Journal
My Birthday Haul