Welcome Back!!! I hope you are all well and enjoyed Valentines Day whether spent with the better half, with the guys or the girlies, or with a big bowl of melted chocolate and Netflix, whatever you did, I hope you had a lovely time. In the spirit of Valentines and spreading the love, I thought I’d finally get round to doing my blog post for the Mystery Blogger Award after being nominated by Faded Rogue at the beginning of February.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog ☑️
2. List the rules. ☑️
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. ☑️
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. ☑️
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. ☑️
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people. ☑️
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog. ☑️
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question ☑️
9. Share a link to your best post(s) ☑️
(This award was created by…Okoto Enigma and it was created for “amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”)
3 facts about me:
1. My favourite TV shows, Eastenders, The Walking Dead, FRIENDS and Strictly Come Dancing.
2. My weird male crush…Jake Wood, Max Branning from Eastenders, he just won Heart’s Weirdest Crush for the third year in a row…haha!! 2015, 2016 and now 2017.
3. Girl crush…Lacey Turner, Stacey Branning from Eastenders. Eastenders just have the best people.
Questions I got asked:
1. Winter or Summer? A tough one and I don’t think I can choose between the two. I love both of them when I’m living them but I also miss whichever one I’m not in. Both are amazing in their own ways that I love them equally.
2. Hot Chocolate or Tea? If I’m in a cafe definitely hot chocolate as I love how coffee shops make them with the little extras, flakes, whipped cream and marshmallows. However, if I’m at home it will be tea and recently I’ve had a mini obsession with cranberry green tea…yum!!
3. Earphones or Headphones? Not going to lie, I had to research the proper difference between them and after that my answer is earphones. I have a pair of headphones and although I like being in my own little bubble when listening to music, I feel too disconnected from the world wearing my headphones and I don’t feel so aware of my surroundings…it kind of freaks me out.
4. 3 things you would take to a deserted island. Practical? a pan, for cooking and boiling food, a water filter and some sort of axe to cut down wood easily. Impractical/fun? my phone of course, my favourite book (not sure which one that is yet) and my giant Stitch plush.
5. Long or short hair? Long for sure. I just recently had my hair cut and I didn’t even have that much taken and my hair feels so short even though it’s a good couple of inches passed my shoulders. I don’t think I could ever do short hair.
*you guys obviously like blog posts about my boyfriend haha!!
Questions for nominees:
1. Books or films?
2. Basket or trolley when shopping?
3. You’re weird/unusual crush?
4. Pen or Pencil for writing?
5. Minnie or Mickey?
Nominees: (if you have been following me a while, you’ll know I won’t be able to think of 10 people…let alone 20)
*and apparently I can only think of three hah!!
And that’s it. I congratulate you if you got this far as it was quite a long one. Thanks again to Faded Rogue for tagging me, it was a fun one to do and I hope my nominees enjoy writing theirs.
Thanks for reading and supporting my blog and until next time…
Check Out My Last Blog Post