Welcome Back!!! On May 22nd 2016 I decided to take the jump and start up my own blog, that little space on the internet that’s yours, where you can talk about whatever you want and share your passions. I’ve been blogging for less than a year yet I’m so proud of what I’ve achieved so far. It’s crazy to think that it’s 2017 already but I want to look back over last year and review some of my favourite blog posts I’ve published in the short amount of time I’ve been blogging. If you’re new then this is a great way to explore my blog and get to know me on a more personal level. If you’ve been following me since the start then I want to thank you for your continued support and hope you enjoy yet another blog post from me anyway.
1) Am I Really Sitting In The Clouds? How can I not mention my first ever blog post? To this day, nearly a year on, I still go back to this blog post and read it to see how far I’ve come but also because I think it’s a really fun post. It explains the meaning behind my blog name and really shows off my personality. It’s had over 60 views and I’m really proud of it.
By the way these are in no particular order. They are just either blog posts that I really enjoyed writing and taking photos for or just love reading back months after I wrote them. My blog is a little capsule of my life so I love reading back my own blog posts. Let me know that I’m not the only one.
2) All About The Magic – This blog post showcases just a few of the fantastic photos and memories I created when I went to Walt Disney World with my family and boyfriend back in August. This blog post is only a glimmer into how incredible that holiday was and I will cherish those memories forever.
3) Living With An Invisible Illness – This is and probably will be the most personal blog post that’s up on the internet for everyone to see. October 8th 2015 I had a kidney transplant because all my life I’ve been suffering with Chronic Kidney Disease so this blog post was all about how I coped with living with an illness no-one can see and how the transplant experience was. I had butterflies when hitting the publish button but I’m so glad its out there now. My illness is part of who I am not who I am.
4) My Go-To Autumn Makeup Look – I spent so much time and effort on this blog post. I actually filmed myself creating the look and then took screenshots from the video. It came out exactly how I wanted it too and it’s one of my favourite blog posts I’ve done to date.
5) Cute and Cosy OOTD – This post to date is the most liked blog post I have done. It’s received so much love and I’m so happy you guys enjoyed it so much. I love doing OOTD posts but don’t do them too often because unless I have to dress up, I tend to just throw on a jumper, jeans and a pair of uggs and head out the door.
6) First Impressions: Morphe 35T Palette – My first ever first impressions post and it’s about one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes (it features in my 2016 favourites). Since receiving the Morphe 35T palette I haven’t used any other, I just love it so much. This blog post includes swatches as well as my thoughts on it after only a couple days of messing around with it.
7) How Much Is My Face Worth? This was a super fun blog post to do. I added up every makeup item I put on my face to see how much my face was worth. It was a really interesting blog post to do and really opened my eyes to how much every cost when added together. I’m not even a fan of high end products and mainly just use drugstore. This blog post was a mini little trend going around the blogosphere when I first started.
8) I GOT A TATTOO!!! – Like I mentioned previously my blog is like a little time capsule of my life and this blog post defiantly captures one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Back in July, I got a tattoo and it was so scary yet so exciting and this blog post is all about my experience with some pictures of how the tattoo came out. I still love my tattoo to this day and wouldn’t change it for the world.
So those were my top eight blog posts I’ve written in 2016 and I hope you enjoyed reading them just as much enjoyed writing them. Here’s to another fantastic year of awesome blog posts and content. I can’t believe I’ve been blogging consistently for eight months and I’m loving every minute and can’t wait for my blogging journey to continue.
Thank you for all your support since May and I hope you have a nosey around at my favourite blog posts of 2016. Let me know in the comments what your favourite blog post of mine has been this year. I would love to know so I can do similar ones in the future.
until next time,
Check Out My Last Post