Welcome Back!!! The other week I was reorganising my bookshelf…because that’s what I like to do in my spare time when I’m not actually reading…call me weird but I know I’m not the only one. But when I was rearranging, I realised there were a lot of books on my bookshelf that I either have no interest in reading anymore or just don’t want anymore because I wasn’t that fussed on the book….meaning it’s time for my first ever Book UNhaul on my blog.
Disclaimer: I’m sorry if any of these are your favourite books but I’m giving these away to my local charity shops because I either have no interest in reading them anymore or I have read them and didn’t enjoy them much.
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty – I got this book the first summer I became an avid reader. I have tried to read it last year and I just couldn’t get into it and now I’ve lost interest and doubt I’ll ever read it.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth – Such a controversial one but I pick this book up in a charity shop and I don’t even know why because I’ve never been interested in reading this series…shocker I know.
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks – When I saw the trailer for this book last summer it made me really want to read the book because you know… book lovers read the books before seeing the film. However, when I read the book earlier this year, I only rated it about 3 stars and I doubt I will ever reread it.
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella – Another book I tried to read but DNF’ed and don’t think I’ll ever pick up again.
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion – I read this book in 2014 and I remember enjoying it but don’t think I’ll ever reread it or even pick up the sequel, The Rosie Effect.
- We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach – I read this book last summer for the BookTubeaThon and I enjoyed it but won’t ever reread it…are you seeing a pattern here?…haha!! I only really like to keep books on my shelf that I adored and there’s a high chance I’ll reread. My bookcase is just too small to keep every single book I’ve ever read.
- Thief by Malorie Blackman – This is a children’s book and I remember enjoying it but can’t actually really remember what this one is about. I brought it for one of the challenges for BookTubeaThon 2014.
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner – One of my favourite books and movies of all time, so why am I getting rid of it? Because I have another copy. I originally brought this book by itself and when I fell in love with it I decided to buy the boxset which meant getting another copy of the first book, The Maze Runner. I don’t see the need in owning two.
- Another Day by David Leviathan – I did that thing people suggest, go into a bookstore and pick up a book that just peaks your interest, only in my case I picked up a sequel. This book is the sequel to “Everyday” which I don’t owned and don’t think I’ll ever own so it just makes sense to get rid of the sequel.
- Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold – This book came in a set of 3 with Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick, one of my all time favourites and another book I’ve already unhauled and can’t remember the name of. I don’t think I will ever read this book so I’m getting rid of it.
I still haven’t actually got rid of any of them yet, they are just sat in a pile on my floor waiting for me to get rid of them. So, if any of these books are your favourites and you think I should keep them and give them a go, let me know in the comments.
Thank you for reading and supporting my blog. The amount of love I got on yesterday’s post (here) was incredible and I’m so blessed to have such an amazing and lovely group of people following me. If you are new, be sure to hit that follow button so you are notified every time I upload. I upload every Monday, Friday and Sunday, with a few bonus posts thrown in.
until next time,
P.S. I’ve gone and got myself Pinterest. Just another social media platform to try and keep up to date and juggle. Anyway, if you would like to follow me, it would mean the world. Click here. I’m very new to all the pinning and what not so wish me luck…haha!! And if you have any tips, I would love to hear them.
Check Out My Last Post