Welcome Back!!! Wednesday evening I got home from uni to a very exciting package. I had ordered the Morphe 35T eyeshadow palette a couple days prior as a treat for myself after doing some freelance work and the company loving the outcome. You have to treat yourself every now and again and this seemed like the perfect time to get something that I had been eyeing up for a while.
(Please bare in mind that pictures sometimes don’t show the true colours. I have done the best I can and think the pictures are a good representative of the palette but others may disagree. I personally feel the Morphe website picture for this palette doesn’t show the true beauty of this product.)
Firstly, I’ll start by saying this is the first ever product I’ve brought from Morphe so I had high hopes and was super excited to try out this palette. The 35T is a very neutral palette, lots of browns, deep purples and pinks aka perfect for me as I always tend to veer towards brown tones when creating eye looks. For 35 different shades, a mixture of mattes, shimmers and even some glitters, the palette cost me £21.00, which I think is a bargain.
As I mentioned above, I received this palette on Wednesday evening so I’ve only had 3 days of testing this product out but so far I’m loving it.
What I Love:
- Range of shades: With a wide range of mattes and shimmers this palette enables you to create so many different looks.
- Pigmentation: Overall, the pigmentation is great. There are a few shades that don’t have as high of pigmentation as some others, but overall for the price, it’s great. I personally feel, that the shimmer shades have more pigmentation which is awesome as I find with some cheaper palettes, the shimmer pigmentation lets the palette down.
- Price: Amazing price for the amount of shades and quality of them.
- Packaging: Matte black, sleek and stylish
The 1 Thing I Dislike (I say dislike, as I don’t hate the palette because of it):
- No mirror: I know this sounds crazy but the lid is huge and I think the palette would really benefit from having a gigantic mirror in the top of the lid.
Here are some swatches for you to get the idea of how pigmented this palette is. Unfortunately, these eyeshadows don’t have names so I just swatched random colours from the palette.
Overall, so far I’m loving this palette and think the colours are great for the autumn and winter seasons. There are some shades within this palette that I think will make some really nice wintery looks that I’m excited to try out. I would definitely recommend the Morphe brand and if you’ve been eyeing up some of the products for a while, defiantly get your hands of them or even add them to your Christmas wish list.
If you would like to see a look created with this palette, let me know in the comments and I’ll be sure to create one and get it up on my blog for you guys.
Thanks for reading and supporting my blog. If you liked what your saw and read, be sure to follow me so you are notified every time I upload. I upload every Monday, Friday and Sunday, with a few bonus posts thrown in…like today.
until next time,
Check Out My Last Post