Welcome Back!!! The beginning of November hasn’t been great for me purely because each day it seemed like another one of my favourite, go-to products ran out on me. Therefore the only solution was to pop into my local Superdrug to replenish my stock. What I didn’t realise was the amount of things that I actually needed to buy and my purse wasn’t happy about it to say the least, but I justified it with the fact that I needed it all…hence the title of this blog post.
- Maybellines Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara – my holy grail mascara and I can’t live without it. I prefer the luscious one to the original…full thoughts in review here.
- Rimmels Stay Matte Powder – I’ve used this in the past but not for a while and seeing as this was half the price of my go-to Bourjois Healthy Balance powder, I decided to pick the Stay Matte up again to see if I still love it as much as I did.
- Maybellines Fit Me Concealer (15) – I adore this concealer, this is the third time of repurchasing. I rave about it more in my October Favourites.
- Maybelline Brow Drama – This is the third tube of Brow Drama I have purchased and its now one of my go-to products. It sets my brows in place all day, adding colour and structure without my eyebrows looking fake. And for the price, it’s a win win!
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner – I’m literally in love with these products and this line in general. They do amazing things to my hair and they are so affordable. [review here]
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Oil – Out of this whole haul, this is the only product I haven’t tried before, but it was on sale at over half price (original price £9.99) and knowing how much I love the shampoo and conditioner, I just had to try this hair oil out.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – I ran out of the Herbal Essences dry shampoo in October [October Empties] and just knew when repurchasing a dry shampoo I had to go back to my holy grail Batiste Divine Dark.
I think skincare is the worst thing to run out of as I hate not knowing my face has has a full clean at the beginning and end of the day.
- Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash – I’ve used this face wash before but a couple of years back but I remember really liking it and loving the scent so I decided to pick it up and try it again.
- Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub – I also decided to pick up the face scrub in the same line to see how it performs against the face wash. I plan to use the face wash in the morning, as a gentle cleanse and then the face scrub in the evening to allow my skin a deeper clean after wearing makeup all day. I’ll let you guys know how I think of them and maybe even do my first ever skincare routine.
I went into Superdrug telling myself only to pick up what I really needed and I’m glad I stuck to to guns because I needed quiet a lot of stuff in the end and I spent way too much. However, I’m super happy with everything I got though and so glad to have some of my essentials back in my makeup bag.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Are any of them your holy grails?
until next time,
Check Out My Last Blog Post