Welcome Back!!! A trip to London always ends up in shopping even if you don’t plan on it. Therefore my purse went to London fully loaded and left well and truly empty.
(I also brought a whole load of clothes ready for my trip to Disney, so if you want to see a “holiday haul”, let me know)
- American Cream (hair conditioner) – Although I have recently purchased some shampoo and conditioner (see here) but I couldn’t go to Disney without some American Cream. It does wonders with moisturising my hair and with the Florida heat and humidity, I knew I needed to take some with me.
- Dirty Springwash (shower gel) – Another purchase for Disney. This is my favourite shower gel….like ever!!! It smells incredible and lathers up so well. I have tried many shower gels over the years and I have yet to find one that beats Dirty Springwash in the “lather” category.
- Mask of Magnaminty (face mask) – Once again another favourite of mine from Lush, but to be honest if I could only use three LUSH products for the rest of my life, they would be the three I’ve mentioned today. This is the 4th pot I’ve purchased and I’m not going to stop buying it and will cry if they ever discontinue it. It just works wonders for my skin, I use it if I’m feeling spots coming to minimise/prevent or if spots appear this mask is great for reducing them.
(If you want reviews on any of these products, let me know)
Next Stop….The Body Shop!
The whole reason I popped into The Body Shop was to get a few things for my mum for her birthday. They were having a 30% sale if you were a member, even if you signed up that day, so of course I signed up…who wouldn’t miss a deal. But as well as the 30% off, they had a free gift if you spent over (I think) £25.
- Shea Hand Cream – This landed my total over £25 so I got the free gift. I’ve never been a fan of hand cream, I’ve just never liked my hands being really greasy. However I decided to pick this up for £4 and see how I get on with it. So far I’m loving it, it smells great and it doesn’t take long to soak into my skin and doesn’t leave my hands feeling greasy.
- Coconut Body Butter (free gift) – This product was the main reason I spent that extra £4 to get the free gift, I just love The Body Shop body butters.
- Coconut Shower Cream (free gift) – Not much to say about this other than it’s a free shower cream so I can’t really complain. I have tried their shower gels in the past and I really like them, I have yet to try their shower creams.
(If you would like to see reviews on any of the products mentioned, let me know)
I’m super excited to try these new products or reuse some of my favourites. It’s going to take some willpower to not use my LUSH conditioner and shower gel before heading to Disney but I will try my very best.
Have you tried any of the products I’ve mentioned? What are your thoughts on them? Leave them in the comments.
until next time,
Check Out My Last Blog Post:
Other Posts You May Enjoy: