Welcome Back!!! To be honest with you I haven’t really found many new products this month that I’ve loved. I’ve really just stuck to my June favourites through-out July. I’m still using and loving my Makeup Revolution Redemption 1 Iconic palette, the L’Oreal Infallible Matte foundation is still the foundation I gravitate to most and I have’t stopped using my Tangle Teezer, review here, so it was hard to think of new products that I’ve been loving in July. However, I do have a few new ones to share with you all.
So what have I been loving this month?
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner: A fairly new discovery of mine but I’ve been wanting to try them out for a while and when I saw them at half price at less than £2.00 a bottle, I couldn’t not pick them up. I absolutely love the smell of these two, coconut and chocolate is a perfect combination and they do well with moisturising my hair and making it super soft.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit: It’s rare that I find a palette like this where I like all the shades within it. The contour is a great shade for my skin, I love the blush colour, it’s a subtle pink so great for a natural summer look and the highlight is the perfect shimmeriness….is that even a word?! (click here for swatches)
- Gilly Hicks Body Spray (Annandale Moore): This is such an old product I’m not even sure if they sell it anymore but I rediscovered my love for it this month and I’m nearly out. This scent is just perfect for summer, it’s a sweet fruity scent.
- Zoellas Double Creme Body Cream (Sweet Inspirations): Also a really new discovery but one I instantly knew I loved. I love the scent of Zoe’s new range and this body cream is great. It’s a thick consistency and it does take a little bit of time to soak into the skin…and a little defiantly goes a long way, but once it has sunk in, it leaves your body feeling super smooth and not greasy at all.
- Since getting out my reading slump I’ve been loving watching all my BookTube favourites again, some include the likes of….TheBookHoarder, GraceWithABookInHerFace, ReadbyZoe and BooksandLaLa… just to name a few.
- Eastenders: I’ve always loved Eastenders but I’ve been so good at keeping up with it lately and it’s getting so good with all the twisting storylines. If you don’t know what Eastenders is, it’s a British TV Soap, aka serial drama.
- The Walking Dead: Yes, I will never not love this programme. Tom and I are now on Season 6 and he has no idea what’s coming and I don’t want it to end again.
- Whiskeys Gone – Zac Brown Band
- Vacation – Thomas Rhett
- Titled – Christina and the Queens
Another blog post…and another month done and dusted. Seriously where is 2016 going?! However, I’m so stoked for August because I’M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!! I can not wait!!!!
What products have you been loving this month? leave them below. Or if you have been loving any of the same products I have.
until next time,
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!! I went to pick up The Cursed Child today and I’m about 40 pages in and loving it!!! Have you picked it up yet?
Check Out My Last Blog Post: