Welcome Back!!! My June Empties had so much love from all of you and it’s still one of my more popular blog posts so I thought I’d bring it back with the products I finished in July and tell you guys my thoughts and if I would repurchase any of them.
- Garnier Misceller Cleansing Water: I absolutely adore this product. I’ve lost count at how many times I’ve repurchased it. It takes your makeup off so easily, it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or oily so on those nights where all you want to do is get into bed and sleep, you can use this product and leave your skincare at that.
Repurchase? YES!!! 100% and I will continue to repurchase this product. It is great value for money and I have yet to find something better to remove my makeup.
- LUSH Mask of Magnaminty: I love LUSH products in general but the Mask of Magnaminty has to be my all time favourite product. It was the first LUSH product I ever brought and it has stayed my favourite. It’s just an excellent face mask for when you have blemishes you want to get rid of or if you feel blemishes coming you can apply this face mask to prevent them.
Repurchase? Of course!! I’m heading to London tomorrow and of course I have to go to LUSH Oxford Street so I will defiantly picking up another one. I may even splash out on the bigger tub.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer: This product had so much hype that I decided I had to try it and at first I loved this product but after using it for a while I realised it caked quite badly under my eyes. Although it covered my black bags well, it creased through-out the day and just made my makeup not look the best.
Repurchase? No, I won’t be repurchasing this concealer. It’s roughly £8.00 and I prefer using the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer which is half the price.
- Nivea Regenerating Night Cream: I liked using this product. It defiantly kept my skin hydrated through the night and when I woke up my skin was still well moisturised. However, I don’t think it WOWed me and I won’t be rushing out to buy another one. Although if it’s on offer I may pick up another pot as I did think it did good for my skin.
Repurchase? Probably not.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: Now if you’ve been following my blog since the beginning you will know that I absoultely love this product. I’ve brought countless tubes of this mascara. However, recently I went to go repurchase this product and it wasn’t in stock so I picked up the sister product, the Lash Sensational Luscious mascara and now that mascara has become my holy grail.
Repurchase? I’m not too sure. I’m loving the Luscious formula of this mascara at the moment and think I’ll be repurchasing that one for a while.
At the end of my “June Empties” I said I wouldn’t finish enough products to do monthly empties posts but I guess I was wrong because I just wrote another one….haha!! I hope you enjoyed it and if you want full reviews on any of the products mentioned, let me know in the comments below…hey that rhymed.
I want to start interacting with you guys more as I appreciate my readers so much so I want to start doing a “question of the day” sort of thang at the end of my blog posts for you to answer in the comments, allowing me to reply and interact more with you. Let me know if you like that idea and I’ll start featuring them.
until next time…
Check Out My Last Blog Post: