Welcome Back!!! Are you wondering what the hype is about the tangle teezer? Are you unsure if the price is worth paying? Is a tangle teezer really that different to a normal brush? And does it really ease though tangles? Well I’m here to tell you that the answer to all of the questions above is…YES!! Since my sister gifted me a Tangle Teezer for my birthday in June, I haven’t used another brush.
So why is the Tangle Teezer so great?
- It really does make brushing your hair and getting rid of your tangles easier as it doesn’t tear your hair and hurt your head.
- You can use it with wet as well as dry hair without it breaking and damaging your hair.
- I personally find that when I use my Tangle Teezer with wet hair my hair dries nicer naturally and doesn’t leave it as frizzy.
- I hate it when my hairbrushes get clogged up with all my hair. I don’t have this problem when using the Tangle Teezer as it doesn’t pull as much of my hair out and if hair does get stuck between the bristles, it’s super easy to remove them, leaving your tangle teezer always hair free.
- the Tangle Teezer is so compact, it’s perfect for traveling.
- they come in such gorgeous colours and colour combinations that any one you own will look cute on your dressing table.
So is it worth the price?
- At just over £10.00 I defiantly think it’s worth the price. I don’t think you can go wrong with spending a tenner.
and finally…Does it live up to the hype?
- This is tricky to answer. This Tangle Teezer is amazing and it definitely does what the product is set out to do. It 100% helps you get rid your tangles with less damage to your hair and without it hurting. However, I do feel like it may have been hyped a little too much. At the end of the day it is just a brush that makes brushing your hair easier.
Overall, I love this brush and I would highly recommend you get your hands on one, especially if you are prone to knotty hair, this product could be a real life saver for you. I use it on a daily basis with my wet and dry hair and have seen a difference to how many less tangles I have in my hair.
Do you use this brush? What are your thoughts as I’ve heard mixed things about this product.
until next time…
Check Out My Last Blog Post