Welcome Back!! As the end of another month has come and gone it’s only fair that I share with you some of the things I’ve been loving. Every YouTuber and blogger always mentions the fact that the month has gone so quickly and it feels like only yesterday it was Christmas so y’know what? I’m not going to mention that but believe me I feel it. Time goes too quickly for my liking, one half of me loves it because it means some exciting things are coming faster…Disney, FriendsFest, seeing Guys and Dolls…getting my first ever TATTOO, it also means that each second you live is speeding by, so make sure you make the most of it.
So what have I been loving in the month of June?
- Tangle Teezer – I was always skeptical about this product…is it really worth the money and as good as everyone says it is? I’m so thankful to my sister for getting it for me for my birthday… it totally lives up to the hype. (Full review to come soon)
- Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara – the more I’m using this mascara the more I love it. The original Lash Sensational mascara WAS my holy grail but I think the Luscious one has taken it’s place…a BIG statement for me. (Click here for a comparison of the two)
- L’Oreal Infallible 24h-Matte – high coverage, light weight, matte finish and actually lasts all day…not sure about the 24hr statement because who keeps their makeup for that long? As soon as I step through my front door after a long day that makeup is coming straight off.
- Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick – a birthday present to myself as I’d thought I’d treat myself to my first ever Mac lipstick. So happy I went with Velvet Teddy as my first one as it’s a perfect nude shade, great for everyday wear and I feel it would suit all skin tones. It is a matte lipstick, which I like but I do feel it drying on my lips but not so much it’s unbearable and it doesn’t bother me. It also has great staying power and I never really have to touch it up.
- Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 1 – this has been my go to eye shadow palette this month as it’s just quick and easy to grab and has great neutral shades for work. Makeup Revolution are a great affordable brand and their eyeshadow palettes are products of theirs that never disappoint with how easy they blend, their staying power and colour pay off.
- Flowerbomb by Vickor & Ralph – This perfume is a rediscovery of mine. I finished a bottle ages ago and never thought about repurchasing until I received my first ever pay cheque. I’m rubbish at describing scents but trust me it smells amazing and if you ever get the chance, go and sniff it.
- My Bullet Journal – I’ve really gotten back into my bullet journal this month after not being too fussed about it and I’m loving it to keep track on various things and it just allows me to be more organised (hear all about it here)
- Sims 4 – my new computer allowed Sims 4 to work properly again and I’ve been taking advantage of that and I’m loving it. I’ve always been a Simmer… person who plays sims. I remember getting Sims: House Party when it came out back in early 2000s and I’ve played every Sims game since…2,3 and 4.
- Sacconejolys – always knew about them from Zoella but never watched their own videos until recently. I absolutely adore them and as soon as I get home from work I grab a snack and watch their latest vlog to relax before getting on with my evening.
- Pixels and Pixie Dust – I’ve always wanted to participate in the Disney College Program but May and June saw me really start researching it and getting into it. I discovered Pixels and Pixie Dust, a lovely girl called Megan from New Zealand who vlogged her whole experience on the DCP. I’ve been obsessed with her videos.
- The Walking Dead – Tom has never seen The Walking Dead before so I said I would rewatch it with him. We are currently at the beginning of season 5 and not only has he fallen in love with it, I’ve adored rewatching and seeing the characters develop and grow all over again. I will never get old of this series.
- Send My Love – Adele
- Can’t Stop This Feeling – JT
- New Girl – Reggie ‘N’ Bollie
What things have you been loving this month? Have we been loving the same things? Let me know in the comments.
What to know what books I’ve been loving in June? Check out my June Wrap Up & July TBR.
until next time…
Check Out Last Blog Post: