Welcome Back!!! I hate it when I’m running low of a product. As soon as I see a product hit pan or I know I only have the last few uses of it left, I go into major rationing just to delay the inevitable…spending more money to replenish the stock. June saw me scrap and squeeze quite a few products to the bottom but the real question you’re all thinking is if I would bother to go out and repurchase?
- LUSH American Cream: LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. This is the third bottle I’ve finished…one of them being that gigantic size LUSH sale. This conditioner just works wonders with my hair. It smoothes it out…the ends of my hair tend to be quite frizzy, and keeps it moisturised. It smells incredible, and when the bottle says “it brings all the boys to the yard”, it doesn’t lie…my boyfriend loves the smell of it. Only downside is the price…£10.00 for 250g, but it’s LUSH so I’ll let that slide.
Repurchase? YES! 100%
- LUSH Dirty Springwash: It’s a LUSH product so what do you expect….of course I love this product. Just with everything LUSH sales, it smells incredible, it’s a very minty scent, I personally think it smells like the sweets Softmints, which I adore. I sometimes find with body washes that the scent is great in the bottle but it doesn’t transfer or last well on the skin. Dirty Springwash does lasts for a good couple of hours after you hop out of the shower before the scent starts to disappear. Only downside is the price again….£10.00 for 250g, and it doesn’t actually last a very long time due to it being a shower gel.
Repurchase? Once again YES!
- The Body Shop Almond Body Butter: I really like this product. It’s a great all round body butter. It’s a thick consistency so it’s great for those pamper nights where you just want your body to feel super moisturised, silky and soft. It sinks really quickly into the skin and it just smells great but also quite a subtle scent which I like.
Repurchase? Yes but maybe a different scent, The Body Shop do so many.
- Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo: Although I like this product and I think that the Argan Oil did benefit my hair, I don’t think I’d repurchase it as I don’t think it has that WOW factor and that other shampoos benefit my hair just as much.
Repurchase? Unsure…probably not. But mainly because I like switching up my haircare products, I would recommend this product.
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitiser: I think we can all agree Bath & Body Works does some amazing products and their number one products that everyone loves tends to be their candles but I personally love their hand sanitisers. I live in the UK so I was pretty annoyed when this product ran out because they aren’t easily accessible to me, I only have one more left before my stash is empty.
Repurchase? Yes…if I could. Going to American in August, so will bring some back.
- Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia: YES YES YES!!! This is my holy grail lip balm. I can’t go a day without it so when this one hit pan I brought a back up ready for the day it ran out. If you can hear more of my thoughts in my “A Very Mini Beauty Haul“.
Repurchase: Of course, already have and will never stop.
Another day, another post done and dusted. I really enjoyed writing this post but I don’t think I would finish enough products to do monthly ones but I will definitely do more in the future. Let me know if you enjoyed it, I love hearing you guy’s feedback.
I hope you all had a wonderful day. What products would you repurchase over and over again? I would love to hear them, I love trying out new products and finding little gems.
until next time…
twitter: @rachelcerys_xo | instagram: @rachelcerysbutcher
Check Out My Last Blog Post: