Welcome Back!! Every morning women around the globe primp and prime themselves to get ready for the day but as you’re putting on your eyelashes and finishing the look off with a dash of lip gloss does the thought of “how much money have I just put on my face?” cross your mind? Because it doesn’t with me.
I saw “agirlrecommends” do this post and I found it really interesting so I decided to estimate how much the makeup I was putting on my face was worth and then actually tally it up. It’s surprising how much everything comes to.
My estimate: £100. I’m not a big user of high end makeup and only really have a few things in my collection. I’m a total lover of the drugstore and therefore I don’t think the price tag of all the products added up will be too much but I’m sure I’ll be proved wrong.
- Primer: Benefit’s Porefessional = £24.50
- Bourjois Airmat Foundation = £9.99
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer = £4.19
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer = £5.99
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Powder = £8.99
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder: £7.99
- The Body Shop Bronzer in Warm Glow: £16.00
- Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice = £6.00
- The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit = £10.00
- Maybelline Brow Drama = £4.99
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme de Nude = £4.99
- Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette = £38.50
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara = £7.99
The Final Tally: £141.12!!! I knew it was going to be near the 100 mark but I wasn’t expecting the total tally to be nearer £150. I’m actually really shocked that everyday I go out with £140 worth of make-up on my face. All I can say is guys have it lucky…why is make-up so expensive?!
The Look: So after applying £140 worth of make-up to my face…how did the final look come out?
I hope you enjoyed today’s post. I challenge you to do this and see how much your face is worth. I told my boyfriend about it and his reply was “a million dollars”…what a cutie!! If you do do this post, link them in the comments, I would love to read them.
until next time…
twitter: @rachelcerys_xo | instagram: @rachelcerysbutcher
Check Out My Last Post:
(banner picture: https://unsplash.com/photos/BkaD07QEiJc)